Christmas Treats For Dogs 2018

Hlo i am a Dog Food Blogger and today i want to discuss something about Christmas treats for dogs. Christmas is very important for us. It brings happiness and also good food. So, by keeping this poin in mind i this our best friends, our dogs also need Christmas treats to enjoy. Luckily i have already wrote a full detailed blog about “homemade treats for dogs on this Christmas 2018” in this blog i listed some of the most delicious dog treats which we can easily prepare at our home. All ingredients which i mentioned in my blog are healthy to dog. If you also want to prepare a delicious treats for your dog definitely you should once check my blog post. Homemade dog treats dot ooo

Peanut Butter Pumpkin Treats

Ingredients

1. Pumpkin Puree - 1 cup

2. Eggs - 2

3. Oats - ½ (eliminate them if your dog is on grain free diet) or add extra Grain-Free Flour - ¼ cup

4. Whole wheat flour, Brown rice flour or Gluten free flour - 3 cups

5. Peanut Butter - 3 tablespoons

6. Cinnamon - ½ teaspoon (optional)

Method

1. Pre-heat oven to 350 °F.

2. In a small bowl stir flour, oats, and cinnamon together.

3. In another bowl whisk egg, pumpkin and peanut butter. Combine wet ingredients with dry ones to prepare a dough.

4. Put the dough on the floured surface and spread it to ½ inch of thickness and cut out using cookie cutters.

5. If cookies feel sticky to you then dust your hands with flour it will help. Bake the cookies for 30 to 35 min until they become golden brown.

6. Put the cookies on a rack and let them cool until they get hard.

1 Like

Mutt Loaf
This treat will not only fill your dog’s tummy in extra it is rich in Vitamin C. Healthy for vision, heart, skin and lungs of your buddy.

Ingredients

1. Carrot, finely sliced - 5 ounce

2. Pea - 4 ounce

3. Minced beef - 1 pound

4. Fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs (made with wheat and gluten free bread) - 3 ounce

5. Tomatoe puree - 2 tablespoons

6. Parsley chopped - ½ ounce

7. Low - fat parmesan cheese, grated - 4 ounce

8. Hard boiled eggs - 3

9. Beaten eggs - 2
    Making

10. Steam carrots and peas until tender set aside to cool. Mix minced beef with breadcrumbs, parsley, tomato puree and beaten eggs until they mingle well. Stir carrots and peas in it.

11. Roll mix in ball and then divide in half. Place half of the mix in greased loaf tin, press down firmly into the corners and make a slight dip in centre.

12. Sprinkle grated cheese and place boiled eggs in the centre of tin. Place the remaining mixture on the top cover eggs completely and press sides firmly.

13. Cover tin with foil and bake for 30 min in preheated oven to 350° F.

14. Take the loaf out and turn it on place, leave it to cool. Cut into slices, sprinkle with parsley and serve. Leftover Mutt Loaf can be store for a week.

1 Like

Ohhh, thanks a lot, I’ll prepare this immediately, hope everything will be ok!