Grandorf

Hi, I’m looking to switch to a new dry food and came across Grandorf. It looks good, especially in light of the DCM issue. But I’m no expert and there isn’t much information on this brand other than their own website.
Any thoughts/opinions?

Thanks!

Edit:
As an example - 4 Meat & Brown Rice – Adult All Breeds:
Ingredients:
Dehydrated turkey meat, Dehydrated lamb meat, Dehydrated duck meat, Dehydrated rabbit meat, Whole grain brown rice, Fresh turkey meat, Turkey fat, Alfalfa, FreshC salmon oil, Dried chicory (a natural source of prebiotics: FOS and inulin), Dried Antarctic krill (a natural source of EPA and DHA), Dried apple, Carob flour, Brewers yeast (a natural source of MOS), Yucca Schidigera, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), a complex of natural antioxidants (rosemary, grapefruit, oranges, turmeric and syzygium ), Live probiotics (Enterococcus faecium). Saved by vitamin C, rosemary and a mixture of natural tocopherols (natural source of vitamin E).

3,960 kcal/kg

Crude proteins:25,0
Crude fats:15,0
Omega-6: 2,5
Omega-3: 1,6
Crude ashes: 7,0
Crude fibres: 3,5
Moisture: 9,0
Calcium (Са): 1,6
Phosphorus (P): 1,2
(+ vitamins, minerals which I didn’t copy here)

Hello,
I put the ingredients through the review generator and it scored 87% . Only the whole grain was highlighted in red. I haven’t had any personal experience with this one.

1 Like