Hello to all members . . . New brand of High Quality foods Please look

Hello to all you lovely members of this brilliant forum site. We are Coventry Pet Supplies and we are launching our new brand of high quality dried pet foods and treats which include Grain Free, Hypoallergenic, Naturals, Premium and Super Premium foods etc.

We are wanting opinions on what people think about feeding “Grain Free” for example but we are also struggling to get people to try an “unknown” brand as people seem to be zoned in to well known branded products. Yes, we are the first to admit that the products we are selling are not the cheapest on the market but you get exactly what you pay for. Buy cheap . . . get cheap!

We are confident that our products compare with the very best on the market so we are selling at what we feel they deserve in todays market.

We welcome both retail enquiries and trade enquiries also (proof of trading will be required).

Our question is: Is there anyone out there open to new brands?

For example:

Alfred’s Grain Free Puppy Chicken with Sweet Potato, Carrots & Peas

60% Chicken, Turkey & Salmon - Highly digestible animal protein that is rich in amino acids for growth and development!

No added grain - This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance / sensitivity.

Glucosamine, Chlondroitin Sulphate & MSM - To help ensure the robust development.

Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Chicken, Turkey & Salmon - A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.

Added Omega 3 Supplement - An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive and visual development.

No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives.

Composition

Chicken, Turkey & Salmon 60% (including 20% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 14% Dried Chicken, 7% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 7% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 7% Dried Turkey, 3% Dried Salmon & 2% Chicken Stock), Sweet Potato, Potato, Linseed,Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Dried Carrot, Peas, Vegetable Stock, glucosamine (170mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170mg/kg) Chlondroitin Sulphate (125mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).

Hello and welcome to the forum, could you take a look at these guidelines
It would be good to have a little more information.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Thank you for posting about this. I couldn’t locate the analysis - please could you let us know what it is?

Hello coventrypetsupplies

Of course people are open to new foods ! Without wishing to appear rude I would have thought any sizeable pet food retailer selling muliple brands would know that without needing to enquire here.

Allegedly the food specifically detailed & pictured in opening post appears by composition & packaging to be one of the Golden Acres White label Premium Gain Free Kibbles. (The alleged retail beneficial margins of GA white labelled foods have been prior discussed by others).

Incidentally a simlar food with similar (own branded) packaging is currently advertised elsewhere by another retailer for around £29.99 per 12kg bag (compared to £39.50) so I dont subscribe to the sentiments on price that infer spending less gets a worse food …compare clicky links here & here (I have no business interest or association with suppliers other than as a retail dog food purchaser who contributes within associated discussions).

I personally & happily feed a branded dry extruded kibble produced by GA, however, (I dont currently feed a puppy), nothing specifically in composition or pricing on your site would personally make me go out of my way to buy that specific exampled food over and above competition.

I note that a website that appears linked to the OP has other branded dog foods that are allegedly of much much lower quality. I accept that many retailers stock mutiple brands & foods.

Personally if I was an ethical pet food retailer I simply would NOT sell certain other foods if I was genuinely motivated to promote good foods, dog health & improvements in the dog food industry, (despite me accepting that many owners have pre-conceived feeding preferences &/or budget constraints).

I see this thread has now been moved to the clasifieds section !