Hello from Dottie

I am not sure whether you want introductions as individual threads so maybe you could split this reply if that is the case? Anyway, first of all a huge ‘thank you’ for providing this much needed forum. I very much hope that it will be a success. I have been an avid reader of the All About Dog Food website for some time and look forward to checking out the revamped one. I also follow the Facebook page and sometimes contribute.

I have had terriers (West Highlands then Cairns) for more than forty years and currently have three Cairns, Poppy, Bella and Dottie (hence my username). I have developed an interest in the subject of dog food having had a few problems with my dogs in the past. Currently I am in the process of converting them all onto raw feeding and am learning all about it so hopefully this forum will be useful. :slight_smile:

Great to have you here Dottie. Already your advice is making it’s mark so please keep it coming and if there’s anything I can help with at all, do let me know.