Hello

Hi everyone,

I’ve just joined so I thought I’d introduce myself and my floofs.
I’m originally from Yorkshire but have lived in south west France for the last 16 years, I am of course dog crazy! ;D
I have an 8 year old Husky called Nikita who has been causing absolute havoc in my world since she was 9 weeks old, she’s completely nuts and somewhat like a stroppy, stubborn teenager but I’d be lost without her.
I also have an 8 year old Samoyed called Gold who has been with us since he was 5 years old, he was adopted from a Samoyed association here in France as he was in foster care after his owner unfortunately passed away, I drove a 20 hour around trip to pick him up and he slotted into our family straight away.

I’m hoping to get some advice and opinions on food and I’m currently in the process of modifying their diet.

Hope you’re all having a good day! :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the forum. Your dogs sound like a lot of fun. What you chose to feed is a very personal thing. If you are interested in any particular type of food, I am sure you will be able to find some information about it somewhere on the forum. Some of our members may also be able to share experiences.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum HuskSamoy. If you want any specific feeding advice, please ask although we don’t usually recommend any particular product. It’s useful to say what you are currently feeding, if it is suiting your dogs and what type of food you prefer.