List of foods made by GA

Can anyone help me to find a list of dog foods that are produced by GA? Someone somewhere said to look on their downloads but I can’t find it. If different foods are made by this company aren’t they likely to be all the same…or the same quality at least?

1 Like

The white label dog food thread is here. From that thread there is a pdf document on some of the food that they produce here. Hopefully someone who deals with the company will be along soon to explain more.

http://www.ga-petfoodpartners.co.uk/sites/default/files/uploads/GADirectDigestAutumn2014.pdf

This is causing a stir the grain free range that is labelled and sold by many companies from 29.99 to 59.99 a bag

http://www.ga-petfoodpartners.co.uk/sites/default/files/uploads/GA%20Direct%20POS%20brochure%20Nov%202014.pdf

Many companies do have their own recipes made there too I think Arden Grange is made in Wales now

Thank you for the interesting information. I am interested in the grain free as per your first link. One of my dogs needs a lower protein/fat diet and does better on grain free. The problem is that there is a shortage of products within this bracket and of those that I found, they were all fish based. At the moment she is doing fine on one of these but would like to give her a change. I will be contacting the company about this although I am not sure whether I will get anywhere because they probably only deal with the trade.

(Unable to post link)
This is causing a stir the grain free range that is labelled and sold by many companies from 29.99 to 59.99 a bag

Commenting on the above - This is very interesting as it is what I am currently feeding my puppy, I knew my local store were charging higher than the RRP they are charging around £43-£47 for a 12kg bag / £10.99 for 2kg bag but that is an extortionate markup. Surely there are better products on the market if I’m willing to pay that much!

1 Like

We sell the Grain Free food and it is priced at around 25 to 33% less than other 50/60% meat foods. (There is no rrp and the pdf flyer was for the launch of the food) We have had good results particularly in dogs showing intolerance to certain protein sources where a single source of protein suits them better.

1 Like