Forthglade

Thanks Dottie, yes that is helpful and improves the subject matter around the new title; in addition encouraging others to add anything specific regarding this new thread and so assisting forum readers to learn further helpful information.

1 Like

My dogs are currently having some Forthglade wet as part of their diet. I ordered some a month or so ago and noticed ‘out of stock’ on one or two lines but that was all. This morning our Morrisons was well stocked and in fact have increased their range to include one (or maybe more) of the with brown rice variety, including chicken and tripe. They also have the new Sea Bass, Sweet Potato and Vegetables which I am glad to see because that range lacked fish. One of my dogs is not so good with white potato so I welcome the use of this alternative. They are currently on offer at Morrisons at £3.50p for three trays (normal price is £1.30p per tray).

I have been amazed at the rapid growth of this company and to get into major supermarkets is some achievement. I wasn’t surprised to read that they have either moved to larger premises or added to their existing one/s (can’t remember which). Maybe they are still sorting things out at the new premises and working hard to catch up and meet the demand. They have also been busy introducing new ranges of complete food and treats. I am just a customer but IMHO their growth/expansion seems to indicate a true success story. It’s nice to see a small UK company producing quality food for our pets.

1 Like

Like you Dottie I too am a customer, having no affiliation with the company. With canine hungry mouths to feed, and to maintain the health of dogs, I like to keep abreast of developments in dog food, and that is another invaluable reason to ‘dip a toe’ into the allaboutdogfood website, as time allows! :wink:

1 Like

According to their website About our history they are moving into new, purpose built premises this year. It will doubtless be a busy time for their staff.

I’m in Plymouth, the recent snow caused real problems down this way… probs because we are not used of it! I didn’t drive to work for 2 days, busses were off the road and people were being advised to stay at home.
Forthglade is in Winkleigh, North Devon. In some of the villages around there folks couldnt get in or out because of snow drifts, I know this because several people didn’t get into work for a few days.
This would have had an impact on their fresh production/deliveries for a few days… but I cant comment on cold pressed. Maybe it is packed in Winkleigh? (hmm could be).

doggiefan100, Interesting that there has been a shortage for a while, could it be that the cold pressed is a new product and they have been overwhelmed with orders?

1 Like

Two new Forthglade varieties - Gourmet and sardines/sweet potato. Both grain free.