Where have you seen or heard allaboutdogfood mentioned??

I wonder would it be useful to see in a poll how we each heard about this wonderful allaboutdogfood website of information.

I’m prompted to add this poll as I have just come across at least 2 references in a book I am currently reading and I thought that in itself a great credit to the site.

Please say if there is an option missing in the poll and I’ll happily add it. Thanks in advance to all who vote.

Great idea Meg! What book was that?

It’s such a long time ago that I can’t remember so cannot tick a box. I suspect that I happened upon the site when searching the Internet for something else.

As you may already know Linda Whitwam has written numerous books over many years including the “Canine Handbook Series” of books, and is a member of the Dog Writers Association of America (DWAA). Interestingly, www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk is mentioned in a book of that series, namely, “The complete Labrador handbook”.

“Labradors and Grain” page 105 mentions www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk as does “Reading Dog Food Labels” page 114, and a third mention is at the back of the book in the “Useful Contacts” on page 280

Potentially, allaboutdogfood may be mentioned in other breed books in that series also.

p.s. I added an extra few boxes to the poll, hope that helps… :wink:

**** Roll Up!! ** Roll Up!! ****

**Would you like to say how you came across the allaboutdogfood website?? **

[I]**Please do so (with your free vote in this poll), when you’ve time of course :wink: **[i]

**** Thank you in advance!! ** Thank you ****

I found out about allergies in dogs from my vet