Hello from Pedigree Canine!

Hello everyone! I hope you’re keeping well and safe in these strange times!

My name is Tash and I’m part of Pedigree Canine, a dog training and boarding company based in Surrey, just south of London.

We’re a small knit family run business and are looking to expand our family to dogs of any age or breed that need some training or boarding. Training can be as simple as helping teach your dog how to greet other dogs and humans, right through to providing you with a fully trained family protection dog! We’re really keen to build up a ‘community’ of clients who all use our tried and tested training techniques, so that if maintained well, you will never need training again!

We also rehabilitate dogs with any behavioural issues, including when they have been advised to be euthanised. So far we have a 100% success rate of rehabilitating dogs with behaviour modification, and currently have a few training windows for anyone that needs our help!
We strongly believe that the majority of dogs’ behaviour comes down to nutrition, hence why I’m posting here as I’m sure that we would be able to assist all of the frustrated dog owners out there with our nutritional advice that comes with any programme of dog training.

We live by our motto - Dogs come first - always’ so please don’t hesitate to get in touch, or visit our website and/or Instagram for more information:
pedigreecanine.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this, we look forward to growing our family of calm, confident and balanced dogs across the UK and beyond.
Tash